5 Way to Improve Your Child Communication Skills
Communication is a two way process where sender sends them message and receiver receives that message. Communication can be done in many ways whether it is verbal or non verbal. There are 5 Ways to Improve Your Child Communication Skills. Human being has a boon of language skills that is inbuilt from birth. After birth the developmental stages appear for development of speech and language. Any obstacles during birth, by birth or after birth to child that leads high risk of delayed speech and language. Early intervention is needed for improving child receptive and expressive language and speech.
Communication difficulties can be seen in children and adult both. Those are Hearing Impairment/Cochlear Implant, Autism, ADHD, Cerebral palsy, learning disabilities, Mentally Retardation, Down Syndrome, etc. These are the disabilities where speech and language are very common and needed a team approach of intervention. Other than disabilities speech and language problems can be seen in school children also like mispronunciation, fluency problem, reading , writing, memorization. etc. Thus results in slow performance in school, lack of confidence in children and avoidance behavior.
The problems are not unbreakable. There are solutions for everything, but we need to take step at right time by noticing some striking symptoms of child like,
- Excessive crying
- Not responding to sound
- Lack of eye contact
- Do not vocalize till one year
- No words till 1.8 year
- Very hyperactive
- Does not mingles within peer groups
- No bladder bowl control till 2 years
- Delay motor development
- Slow communication
- Unfollow command
Improving Receptive and Expressive Language Skills
These symptoms are Red Flag. So every parents should consider a nearby doctor at right time for speech and language development.
There are 5 Ways to Improve Your Child Communication Skills:
- Intensive speech and language stimulation in native
- Visualization of things
- Interactive environment
- Built attention skills
- Children motivation and involvement for learning
For fluency and Articulation Problem in School Children
Following 5 Ways are:
- To reduce rate of speech
- Muscle relaxation
- Breathing pattern
- Correct placement of tongue
Speechifi and SpeakFluent devices are smart solutions for communication problems. All professionals, parents and teachers can use these devices. It gives speedy improvement in communication of child in term of understanding and speaking skills. These are also helpful in fluency development and clarity of speech.
Improving Child Receptive and Expressive Language Skills
- Delayed speech and language
- Hearing impairment
- Low IQ, slow learning
- Adult Neurological speech disorder: Aphasia, Stroke, Memory loss
- Expressive and receptive developmental language disorder
- Learning disability
- Capability to do 1:1 Therapy
- Visual, Audio and tactile modality.
- 360 level wise flash card
- High Sound quality with full acoustic energy
- Live and record-able speech stimulation
- No language barrier
- 3 days battery backup
- Easily user interface
- Fast Rate of Speech
- Low loudness
- Delayed auditory feedback
- Visual indication of speaking parameter
- Masking binaurally
- Inbuilt white noise with speech (S/N ratio ↑↓)
- Rechargeable with 3 days battery backup.
- Portable, Easy user interface.
- Tracking of Assignment
Innovation in speech and hearing field in forms of speech therapy products, Speechifi and speakfluent devices are more efficient and provide systematic and effective speech, language and fluency training for children and adult both. We, Innoflaps, always provide full-fledged solution to your child for speedy results and build their communication skills.