1. How many days would it take for me to improve my stammering?
Using SpeakFluent, you can overcome your stammering problems up to 90-95% within less than 3 months.
2. Are there any side effects of using this device?
SpeakFluent is an external device, which should only be used for practice. There are no side effects of using this device.
3. After having used this device at home, do we still need to go to the clinic for therapy?
We provide online training for device use, after that you can practice with the help of the manual provided with the device. In the beginning, 2-3 sessions with the professional are recommended but are not required later.
4. How can SpeakFluent help with my stammering?
SpeakFluent works on the auditory processing area of the brain. The device works on DAF technology due to that delay, the muscles are relaxed and process the language better, which results in speech fluency.
5. How does SpeakFluent control speaking rate?
SpeakFluent provides the user with visual feedback of the spoken words rate with particular delay. Incorporating that delay in their fluency and adjusting the word rate, user can control his speaking rate.
6. How does SpeakFluent helps with low loudness?
In the third mode of SpeakFluent, bilateral audible (60-70 dBSPl) white noise is given to the user’s ear that creates Lombard effect because of which user’s volume increases automatically while speaking. One can also see his volume level on display screen in the form of a volume bar and can adjust his volume.
7. How does it help with muffled speech?
When you don’t open your mouth properly while speaking it causes muffled speech. Second and third mode of the SpeakFluent can be used for proper speech.
8. What all types of stammering can it cure/does it works for?
Other than neurological stammering, any kind of stammering can be could be made better with this SpeakFluent.